Indo-Chinese food is my favorite. If you are wondering what is that -Chinese food with a little Indian twist is called Indo-Chinese. Indo Chinese cuisine is the adaptation of Chinese seasoning and cooking according to Indian tastes.Veg Manchurian, Gobi Manchurian, Hakka Noodles, Veg Fried Rice, Sesame Veg Toast, Schezwan Noodles etc comes under this list. What we eat at Indian restaurants will have a little Indian twist in everything. I prepared baby corn manchurian semi gray for chapathis and the recipe is very simple.
Baby Corn Fry:
- Baby corn- 10
- All purpose flour- 4 tbs
- Corn flour- 2 tbs
- Ginger garlic paste- 1/2 tbs
- Red chilly powder- 1 tbs
- salt and oil for frying
- Ginger- 1 tbs
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Green Chillies- 2
- Coriander leaves- 1 spring
- Spring onion- 3 strands
- Chilly sauce- 1 tbs
- Soy Sauce- 2 tbs
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbs
- Corn flour- 1 tbs in 1/2 cup water
- Salt for taste
- Clean and cut baby corn and boil them for 5-8 minutes until they are slightly soft
- Prepare a batter with all other ingredients mentioned under baby corn fry with little water(except baby corn and oil)
- Now dip the baby corn pieces in batter and deep fry in hot oil until they turn golden brown and crisp
- In a frying pan add little oil (2 tbs) and finely chopped onion, crushed garlic, ginger, green chilly and capsicum and fry well
- Add the sauces and fry for a minute. Add fried baby corn with coriander leaves and spring onion.
- Add the corn flour dissolved in water and stir well, add tomato ketchup and adjust the salt.
- Serve it hot with rotis or rice
Note:If you want to eat it as starter then do not add corn flour dissolved in water.