I love eating pasta but I am not a big pasta cook. As I am a spice lover, pasta feels little bland to my tongue. Chilly and capsicum pasta with a little desi touch, wow!! give me more!
My husband helps me at cleaning and dish washing. But cooking is my department. He helps by cutting and chopping things but tries to keep away from real cooking. But he is a good cook, Gujarati dal and potato curry are his specialty. He may be a bit lazy to cook but when he cooks, there is nothing to complaint about. This weekend he surprised me with delicious spicy pasta for breakfast.
- Pasta-2 cups
- Garlic- 3 cloves
- Onion- 1
- Green chilly- 2
- Red capsicum- 1
- Tomato ketchup or tomato sauce- 1/2 cup
- Soy sauce- 1/2 tbs
- Coriander leaves- 2 tbs, finely chopped
- Cook pasta, drain and keep it aside.
- Now take a deep pan and add 2 tbs of olive oil, upon heating add finely chopped garlic, onion and stir fry it for few minutes until onions turn into light brown color.
- Now add chopped chilly and capsicum and fry for few more minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and cooked pasta along with soy sauce and little salt (do not add a lot of salt because soy sauce will be salty)
- Now mix it well and let the ingredients blend properly. Now add coriander leaves and serve hot and enjoy the spicy Indian pasta.